Online Banking Policy
The following information represents the Online Banking Agreement (agreement between you and First Security Bank Beaver) and states the terms and conditions applicable to using the Online Banking Services. When you access or permit any other person to access the Online Banking Services offered by First Security Bank Beaver, you agree to the terms and conditions of this agreement. This agreement is in addition to any other agreements which may apply to the account(s) you may have with First Security Bank Beaver. Please read this entire document before using the Online Banking Services.
As used in this agreement, the words “we”, “our” and “us” mean the financial institution and any agent First Security Bank Beaver may at its sole discretion, involve in the provision of Online Services, and the words “you” and “your” mean the account holder(s) and anyone with the authority to deposit, withdraw, access Online Services, or exercise control over the funds in the account.
(1) First Security Bank Beaver is committed to the security of our customers’ account information. First Security Bank Beaver has used state of the art technology in the development of this site to facilitate this security. In order to access the Online Banking Services offered by First Security Bank Beaver, a customer must currently have an account with First Security Bank Beaver. Customers are then required to enter a User Name, and a Password in order to access their information, in addition to using a secure Internet browser. If you do not currently have an account with First Security Bank Beaver and would like to open an account or learn more about other products and services, please visit our home page.
Please observe the following guidelines to protect against fraud:
- Do not give out your account information, User Name, or Password.
- Never leave your account information out in an open area (including your PC screen) where it could be accessible to others.
- Never send privileged account information (account number, password, etc.) via any public or general email system.
- Never leave your PC unattended while you are within the Online Services.
- Under no circumstances will a First Security Bank Beaver employee ever request your password via the internet or any other type of contact. Do not respond to such a request even if the individual claims to represent First Security Bank Beaver.
In order to maintain secure communications and reduce fraud, you agree to protect the security of your numbers, codes, marks, signs, public keys or other means of identification. We reserve the right to block access to the Online Services to maintain or restore security to our web site and systems if we reasonably believe your credentials have been or may be obtained or are being used or may be used by an unauthorized person(s).
(2) First Security Bank Beaver is not responsible for any electronic virus or viruses that your computer may encounter at our site. We suggest that you routinely scan your storage media using a reliable virus product to detect and remove any viruses found.
(3) You may contact us using a general or public email with questions pertaining to maintenance and/or problem-resolution issues. Please do not send or request sensitive information such as account numbers, password, financial information, etc. via any general or public email system. Email is not a secure method of communication over the internet and we recommend you do not send confidential information by email.
Service Charges or Fees
(4) Once you are an enrolled user of the Online Services, you may be charged the applicable monthly fee and/or usage fee whether or not you use the services. You authorize us to automatically deduct all applicable charges and fees from your primary eligible checking account you have with us.
Reporting Unauthorized Transactions
(5) If you believe that an unauthorized transaction has been or may be conducted from your deposit account without your permission, please contact us immediately.
Business Days and Hours of Operation
(6) Our business days are Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday 9:00AM – 4:00PM, and Tuesday 9:00AM – 5:30PM, except for Federal Bank Holidays. You can access your account(s) using the Online Services 24 hours a day, seven days a week, except during any special maintenance periods.
(7) You are responsible for all transfers you authorize using the Online Services. If you permit other persons to use the Online Services with your credentials, you are responsible for any transactions they authorize from your linked deposit accounts. You should notify us immediately, if you believe any of your accounts have been accessed without your permission. Telephoning us right away can help you reduce possible losses. To the extent a transaction is an electronic fund transfer you can lose no more than $50 if you notify us within two business days of discovering any unauthorized usage of the Online Services with your credentials. However, you can lose as much as $500 if you do not notify us within two business days of discovering the unauthorized use and we can prove that we could have prevented the unauthorized use had we been notified.
Furthermore, if you do not report unauthorized transactions that appear on any of your periodic statements within 60 days and after such statements are mailed or electronically transmitted to you, you risk unlimited losses on transactions made after the 60-day period if we can prove we could have prevented the unauthorized use had we been notified within this 60 day period.
If a good reason (e.g., a long trip or a hospital stay) kept you from letting us know, we will consider extending the time periods.
(8) We, or a third party acting as our agent, are responsible for completing fund transfers on time according to your properly entered and transmitted instructions. However, neither we nor the service provider will be liable:
- If you do not have adequate money in a deposit account to complete a transaction from the account, or if that account has been closed.
- If you have not properly followed software or service instructions on how to make a transfer.
- If you have not given complete, correct and current instructions so that a transfer can be made.
- If withdrawals from an eligible account have been prohibited by a court-ordered garnishment or other legal process.
- If we or our agent reasonably believe that a transaction may be unauthorized and based thereon the transaction is not completed.
- If your equipment and/or the software were not working properly and this problem should have been apparent to you when you attempted to authorize a transfer or bill payment.
- If circumstances beyond our or our agent’s control prevent making a transfer or payment despite reasonable precautions that we have taken. Such circumstances include, but are not limited to, computer failure, telecommunication outages, postal strikes and other unrest, delays caused by fire, floods, and other natural disasters.
There may be other exceptions to our liability as stated in your Depository Agreement.
Electronic Fund Transfer Error Resolution
(9) In case of errors or questions about payment service transactions or other electronic transfers initiated from your deposit account(s) under the Online Services, contact us immediately.
If you think your statement is wrong or if you need more information about a transaction on the statement, we must hear from you no later than 60 days after we send or deliver the first statement on which the problem or error appeared.
To report an error you must provide us with the following information:
- Tell us your name and account number(s).
- Describe the suspected error or the nature of the problem, or describe what information you need.
- Tell us the dollar amount of the suspected error.
If you tell us verbally, we may require that you send us your complaint or question within 10 business days. We will tell you the results of our investigation within 10 business days after we hear from you and will correct any error promptly. If we need more time, however, we may take up to 45 days to investigate your complaint or question, in which case, we will credit your account within 10 business days for the amount you think is in error so that you will have the use of the money during the time it takes us to complete our investigation.
If we ask you to put your complaint or question in writing and do not receive it within 10 business days, we may not credit your account during the investigation. If we decide that there was no error, we will send you a written explanation within 3 business days after we finish our investigation. You may ask for copies of the documents that we used in our investigation.
Liability for Loss or Erroneous Data
(10) You or First Security Bank Beaver will bear the liability or the risk of any error or loss of data, information, transactions or other losses which may be due to the failure of their respective computer system or third party communications providers on which you or First Security Bank Beaver may rely. We shall have no liability to you for any damage or other loss, direct or consequential, which you may incur by reason of your use of your computer system.
Changes/Interruptions in Services
(11) We may on a regular basis perform maintenance on our equipment or system which may result in interrupted service or errors in the Online Services. We also may need to change the scope of our Online Services from time to time. We will attempt to provide prior notice of such interruptions and changes but cannot guarantee that such notice will be provided.
Performance of Software and Electronic Service
(12) In no event will we or our officers, directors, employees, or agents be liable to you for any consequential, incidental, or indirect damages arising out of the use, misuse, or inability to use the Online Services, or for any loss of any data even if we have been informed of the possibility of such damages. WE MAKE NO WARRANTY TO YOU REGARDING YOUR EQUIPMENT OR THE SOFTWARE, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
(13) Please see Statement of Privacy below.
Ownership of Materials
(14) The content and information on our site are the property of First Security Bank Beaver. It should not be duplicated, or copied by any means.
(15) If any provision of this agreement is void or unenforceable in any jurisdiction, such ineffectiveness or unenforceability shall not affect the validity or enforceability of such provision in any other jurisdiction or any other provision in that or any other jurisdiction.
Area of Service
(16) The Online Services described in this agreement and any depository services available at our site are solely offered to citizens and residents of the United States of America.
(17) Any action at law, suit in equity, or other judicial proceeding for the enforcement of this agreement or any provision thereof shall be instituted only in the courts of the county in which the bank is located.
Arbitration of Disputes
(18) If either you or we have any unresolvable dispute or claims concerning the Online Services, it will be decided by binding arbitration under the expedited procedures of the Commercial Financial Disputes Arbitration Rules of the American Arbitration Association (“AAA”) and Title 9 of the US Code. Arbitration hearings will be held in Oklahoma or where mutually agreed to. A single arbitrator will be appointed by the AAA and will be a retired attorney with experience or knowledge in banking transactions. The arbitrator will award the filing and arbitrator fees to the prevailing party. A judgement on the award of the arbitrator may be entered by a court.
No Signature Required
(19) When any payment or other online service generates items to be charged to your account, you agree that we may debit your designated eligible account or the account on which the item is drawn without requiring your signature on the item, and prior notice to you.
Amendment of this Agreement
(20) We may amend this agreement (including changes in its fees and charges hereunder) by giving notice to you at least 30 days before the effective date of the amendment, unless such change or amendment is otherwise required by law or applicable regulation. Your continued use of the Online Services is your agreement to the amendment(s).
(21) We may assign its rights and delegate its duties under this agreement to a company affiliated with us or to any other party.
(22) Either you or we may terminate this agreement and any service provided hereunder at any time upon giving at least ten (10) days prior written notice of termination to the other party. If you authorize us to continue making fund transfers you have previously authorized until we have a reasonable opportunity to act upon your termination notice. Once we have acted upon your termination notice, we will make no further transfers from your account, including any fund transfers you have previously authorized. We reserve the right to terminate or to discontinue support of any software or equipment without written notice.
(23) These terms and conditions of this Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Oklahoma, without regard to Oklahoma’s conflict of law provisions. Your existing account relationship shall continue to be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the state where First Security Bank Beaver, at which you initially established your account.
(24) This agreement is the entire agreement between you and us and it supersedes any marketing or other similar material pertaining to the Online Services delivered in writing, verbally or obtained at our site or the site of an Internet Service Provider such as AT&T or Verizon.
Statement of Privacy
First Security Bank, Beaver is committed to protecting your privacy and implementing technology that gives you the most powerful and safe online experience. This statement of privacy applies to the First Security Bank, Beaver web site and governs data collection and usage. By using the First Security Bank, Beaver web site, you consent to the data practices described in this statement.
Collection of your Personal Information
The First Security Bank, Beaver collects personally identifiable information such as your e-mail address, name, home or work address, or telephone number. The First Security Bank, Beaver also collects anonymous demographic information, which is not unique to you, such as your postal code, age, gender, preferences, interests and favorites.
There is also information about your computer hardware and software that is automatically collected by First Security Bank, Beaver. This information can include: your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring web site addresses. This information is used by First Security Bank, Beaver for the operation of the service, to maintain quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding use of the First Security Bank, Beaver web site.
Please keep in mind that if you directly disclose personally identifiable information or personally sensitive data through First Security Bank, Beaver’s social media outlets, this information may be collected and used by others.
Note: First Security Bank, Beaver does not read any of your private online communications.
First Security Bank, Beaver encourages you to review the privacy statements of web sites you choose to link to from First Security Bank, Beaver so that you can understand how those web sites collect, use, and share your information. First Security Bank, Beaver is not responsible for the privacy statements or other content on web sites outside of the First Security Bank, Beaver and the First Security Bank, Beaver family of web sites.
Use of your Personal Information
First Security Bank, Beaver collects and uses your personal information to operate the First Security Bank, Beaver web site and deliver the services you have requested. First Security Bank, Beaver also uses your personally identifiable information to inform you of other products or services available from First Security Bank, Beaver and its affiliates. First Security Bank, Beaver may also contact you via surveys to conduct research about your opinion of current services or of potential new services that may be offered.
First Security Bank, Beaver does not sell, rent, or lease its customer lists to third parties. First Security Bank, Beaver may, from time to time, contact you on behalf of external business partners about a particular offering that may be of interest to you. In those cases, your unique personally identifiable information (e-mail, name, address, telephone number) is not transferred to the third party. In addition, First Security Bank, Beaver may share data with trusted partners to help us perform statistical analysis, send you email or postal mail, provide customer support, or arrange for deliveries. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to First Security Bank, Beaver, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
First Security Bank, Beaver does not use or disclose sensitive personal information, such as race, religion, or political affiliations, without your explicit consent.
First Security Bank, Beaver keeps track of the web sites and pages our customers visit within First Security Bank, Beaver in order to determine what First Security Bank, Beaver services are the most popular. This data is used to deliver customized content and advertising within First Security Bank, Beaver to customers whose behavior indicates that they are interested in a particular subject area.
First Security Bank, Beaver web sites will disclose your personal information, without notice, only if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on First Security Bank, Beaver or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of First Security Bank, Beaver; and, (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of First Security Bank, Beaver, or the public.
First Security Bank, Beaver web site uses “cookies” to help you personalize your online experience. A cookie is a text file that is placed on your hard disk by a web server. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you, and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you.
One of the primary purposes of cookies is to provide a convenience feature to save you time. The purpose of a cookie is to tell the web server that you have returned to a specific page. For example, if you personalize First Security Bank, Beaver pages, or register with First Security Bank, Beaver site or services, a cookie helps First Security Bank, Beaver to recall your specific information on subsequent visits. This simplifies the process of recording your personal information, such as billing addresses, shipping addresses, and so on. When you return to the same First Security Bank, Beaver web site, the information you previously provided can be retrieved, so you can easily use the First Security Bank, Beaver features that you customized.
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of the First Security Bank, Beaver services or web sites you visit.
Security of your Personal Information
First Security Bank, Beaver secures your personal information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. First Security Bank, Beaver secures the personally identifiable information you provide on computer servers in a controlled, secure environment, protected from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. When personal information (such as a credit card number) is transmitted to other web sites, it is protected through the use of encryption, such as the Transport Layer Security (TLS) protocol.
Changes to this Statement
First Security Bank, Beaver will occasionally update this statement of privacy to reflect company and customer feedback. First Security Bank, Beaver encourages you to periodically review this statement to be informed of how First Security Bank, Beaver is protecting your information.
First Security Bank, Beaver welcomes your comments regarding this statement of privacy. If you believe that First Security Bank, Beaver has not adhered to this statement, please contact First Security Bank, Beaver at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to promptly determine and remedy the problem.